Thursday, September 11, 2014

Light the Night Team BodhiLove graphics

Hi there!  I figured I should probably post some of the projects I've been working on for the last few months :)  Things have gotten especially crazy lately as I've finally decided to go back to school for Graphic Design!   

These are some designs I've done for this year's LLS fundraiser for team BodhiLove.  Check out or facebook page here for more details:  https://www.facebook.com/TeamBodhiLove

Our annual bowling fundraiser got a new name and a facelift for the logo!

The flyer for our bowling event
The back of our event flyers for the Bowling for Bodhi and Light the Night disc golf tourney
 
The design for the Disc Golf tourney glow-in-the-dark discs, and the shirts you get with your registration fees.          Also for the flyer.

Light The Night Disc Tourney flyer front.  Feel free to check out our facebook page at                https://www.facebook.com/TeamBodhiLove if you are interested in donating or attending our events!


I'm also offering an incentive this year to anyone who donates to my personal LLS page...

If you know anyone looking to get any design work, feel free to share this around.  I'm also willing to negotiate something for logo designs etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment