Saturday, February 8, 2014

Critters for a Cause: A Sloth for Michelle!

Hello!

Good news!  Thanks to the generosity of all of you donors, I am only $40 away from my St.Baldrick's fundraising goal!
Thank you so much to who contributed!  If anyone else would like to donate money to Children's Cancer research, and maybe help me blow my goal out of the water, click on the banner below to go to my personal St Baldrick's fundraiser page. 

 
 
Today I finished the donation incentive for Michelle, who requested "A Sloth mom with babies."
 

 
How cute are those babies?
It was awfully hard not to keep them for myself ;)


I even added magnetic purse closures to the sloth's feet so that it has
Realistic Hanging Sloth Action!!
Thanks again to Michelle, and everyone else who donated.  I'll be working on getting all these done in the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned!


Please, Consider donating to my fundraiser page.  The money goes to a great cause, and you get a fuzzy friend to boot! Click below to check out my personal fundraiser page!
 
http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/662730/2014
 


Interested in ordering a custom Craftasaurus critter? Shoot me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment