Monday, January 13, 2014

Critters for a Cause!

This fall, I made up 2 "Critters for a Cause" gift certificates to donate to a raffle fundraiser for the Leukemia Lymphoma society that my office participates in every year, entitling the holder to a free custom sewn critter.  A coworker's daughters won both of the gift certificates.

One requested an Owl, which I gave little converse-style shoes, and a zippered pocket full of baby Owlettes...



The other requested a Unicorn, which got a Swirly horn, and yarn mane and tail. :)



I am signed up to participate in the St. Baldrick's Foundation fundraiser/head shaving event to raise money for Children's Cancer Research, along with the 3 dudes i do the Nerd Effect podcast with.  If you are interested in donating to this great cause, my fundraiser page can be found here The first 3 people to donate $25 or more to my fundraising page will get a custom Craftasaurus Critter!
Wow, that went fast! As of today (1/14/14), 2 people have taken advantage of these critters for a cause...still one spot left! The next person to donate $25 or more to my fundraiser page gets a free Critter!


Interested in ordering a custom Craftasaurus critter? Shoot me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment